Thanks to the total quality systems implemented by Etisan Energy Inc., which sees high service quality as a goal, Etisan Energy Inc. has reached a service quality that exceeds the expectations of all its stakeholders.
In our electrical infrastructure works such as Energy Transmission Lines, Substations, Plant connections, which we undertake to build, as well as our production and sales of galvanized steel energy transmission line poles and masts , grounding, etc. In production processes, studies are carried out in accordance with our integrated management systems.
All our quality and integrated management systems are well documented and supported by technical information. As a technology, 99.9 is carried out through software and computing infrastructure with a guarantee of operation and is shared with all our customers that we work with.
If you would like to know more, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address stating your request for the matter.
Etisan Integrated Management Systems
1 – Quality Management System
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System was completed in 2000 and implemented in 2000 as a result of the intensive work of Etisan Energy Inc. Quality Management Unit, which was established in 1999. The completed quality management system was approved in 2000, supervised and approved by Bureau Veritas. Etisan Energy Inc. has been awarded the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certificate as a result of this audit.
Thanks to additional regulations and updates to the existing system since qualifying for certification, it has been ensured that the certification of the system is updated with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certificate. Etisan Energy Inc. is regularly audited by Bureau Veritas, which has UKAS accreditation.
At Etisan Energy Inc., service production is controlled by the existing quality system, all deficiencies are eliminated, errors prevented and all services are constantly improved. With our openness policy, necessary improvements are made by applying the opinions of all our employees in this process.
In this context, the principles adopted as Etisan Energy Inc. are given below;
• To be able to offer the most appropriate solutions to the needs and expectations of our customers and partners in energy and electricity sector,
• To deliver the energy construction and operation services and products demanded by our customers at the highest quality level possible and as soon as possible,
• To build permanent and reassuring business partnerships,
• To ensure the continuity of the education process with the priority of the energy sector in which we work with the aim of continuously improving the quality of our organization’s activities,
• To operate in accordance with the contractual requirements, applicable legal regulations and standards and by fulfilling the applicable requirements of the parties concerned,
• To work for unconditional satisfaction by carefully examining customer expectations and requirements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction and ensure continuity,
• To ensure the sharing of experiences and the continuity of corporate memory and
• To protect, increase and sustain the human resources, know-how and financial power of our organization.
In order to achieve the principles and objectives of Etisan Energy Inc., it is our primary commitment to fully implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and to continuously improve our activities.
2. Environmental Management System
Etisan Energy Inc., which sees the environment as a relic to be passed on to future generations, was certified by Bureau Veritas in 2000 and awarded the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certificate.
Etisan Energy Inc. continues its activities within an environmental management system based on the development of environmental awareness and the protection of environmental and natural resources in order to create a more livable world as a requirement of social responsibility. In line with this principle, the following topics have been determined and taken into the task of Etisan Energy Inc. for the protection of the environment:
• To ensure the most efficient use of energy and natural resources,
• To develop systems to prevent at source before environmental pollution occurs,
• Comply with national, international and international legislation and regulations on the environment
• under the United Nations Global Compact; to share performance indicators in the field of activity in a transparent manner with its stakeholders on a regular basis every year,
• To provide periodic evaluation, continuous improvement and improvement of performances by setting goals and targets for the environment,
• To perform the necessary controls to reduce the use of natural resources and to prevent pollution by performing operational controls within the life cycle of the activities provided,
• To provide the necessary infrastructure to fulfill the obligations of conformity and ensure its continuity,
• Identifying the risks and environmental dimensions associated with all processes, using environmentally friendly technologies,
• To consider the environmental factor in changes to existing assets or in the planning of new investments, thereby minimizing environmental risks,
• By providing environmental training to all our employees and subcontractors, we aim and undertake to raise the awareness of environmental responsibility of all our stakeholders from the highest unit to the lowest unit.
3. Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which started in 2010 by Etisan Energy Inc., was completed in 2011 and was awarded the OHSAS 18001 certificate. We continue to work together with all our employees to improve our performance in occupational health and safety issues, to determine and control our risks.
As Etisan Energy Inc., all our activities strive to prepare, disseminate, effectively implement and continuously improve programs for the health and safety of our employees. In this context; thanks to regular training stipulated to all our employees and subcontractors on health we are also trying to create a working environment in which individuals are responsible for health and safety.
Occupational Health and Safety boards are available in all our fields of study and our teams prepare risk assessment and emergency plans in all our workplaces. Etisan Energy Inc. is part of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System; we have carried out hazard identification and risk analysis studies in all areas in which it operates. In accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the following substances have been adopted by Etisan Energy Inc.;
• With the participation of all our employees, we always determine the hazards in advance and take precautions against the risks of loss, accident or damage within the framework of health and safety principles,
• We raise awareness of health and safety issues for all our employees, subcontractors and customers in order to reduce the negative impact of our activities on human health and cooperate with all organizations that are experts in their field when necessary We’ll do it.
• To prevent incidents and accidents from occurring again and to improve our performance; we prepare detailed reports on incidents and accidents and ensure that all stakeholders are learned from these reports,
• We reward our employees and subcontractors who contribute to the improvement of health and safety issues,
• We comply with all legal regulations in force in our country regarding Occupational Health and Safety,
• We continuously review, supervise and improve the practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
4. Risk Management System
As Etisan Energy Inc., Risk Management is one of the areas that are considered as a priority in all our processes and activities and increasing risk awareness is constantly encouraged by our senior management.
In order to identify the institutional risks of Etisan Energy Inc., to evaluate and prioritize the identified risks, to determine and control risk strategies and risk improvement methods, Risk Management Meetings are held with the participation of all stakeholders, at least once.
The objectives of the Risk Management Meetings are as follows:
• Conducting an effective risk management process,
• Raising the perception and awareness of risk,
• Determining risk management strategies, acceptable risks
• Ensuring that risk management is accepted as an institutional culture that reaches all projects, units and employees,
• Ensuring that risk control and monitoring function is carried out effectively,
• A review of risk management performance.
5. Sustainability and Social Responsibility
Etisan Energy Inc. has been adopted as the cornerstone of corporate culture to continue our activities with environmental and social sensitivity for a sustainable future. Sustainability is not only an alternative way of economic progress for our company, but also an important process for protecting natural resources and the environment. The basic principles of our sustainability understanding include:
• To keep the environmental impact of our activities to a minimum,
• To take measures to maintain the environment and ecological balance,
• Minimizing the consumption of natural resources,
• Minimizing the negative effects that can be given to the social environment,
• To prevent damage to historical and cultural monuments and structures and local cultures,
• To provide all kinds of material and spiritual support for the development and settlement of environmental and social consciousness.
6. Our Code of Ethics
As Etisan Energy Inc., we believe that in order to achieve long-term success in all our activities, we believe that work must be done in accordance with ethical rules and we continue our activities in this direction.
We do not tolerate discriminatory or unethical behavior in Etisan Energy Inc. It expects all our employees, as well as suppliers, subcontractors and other stakeholders to act in accordance with ethical values.
The basic standards in the following subjects are set out by Procedures and Regulations:
• Prevent Child Labor
• Always ask for employee consent
• Ensuring Occupational Health and Safety
• Environmental Awareness and Environmental Benefit Activity
• Non-Discrimination and Creating Equal Opportunities
7. Social Responsibility
As Etisan Energy Inc., we continue our activities as a socially responsible individual who contributes to the social life of all our stakeholders and the people of the region in which we operate. For this reason, we attach great importance to social responsibility activities based on returning and sharing some of the values gained from the regions in which we continue our work. Etisan Energy Inc., which believes that information will increase by sharing, acts on the principle of “The Necessity of Education”. We strive to ensure the adoption and participation of social responsibility by all our suppliers and subcontractors.